A slightly polished version of MAXON’s ResEdit plugin.
MAXON has released the source code of the old ResEdit plugin in August, 2015.
I have improved the plugin by fixing some crucial bugs and crashes and enhanced
the workflow and usability.
Please report any issues and ideas to the Issue Tracker.
- ResEdit dialogs have more spacing (looks much nicer)
- Removed icons from “Browser” window (#20)
- New ResEdit icons, also for ResEdit plugin commands (#19, #6)
- ResEdit “Help” command now redirects to the User Interface section of the C++ online documentation (#18)
- Added a tooltip for toolbar icons (#12)
- Updated default values for several GUI widgets (#11)
- Toolbar window is now resizable on Windows (#10)
- Toolbar icon size and layout can now be changed (#7)
- Fixed issue with a resources language list in Cinema 4D R16 and older versions (#4
- ResEdit windows don’t overlap and open with a reasonable default size
- Toolbar windows now has a dialog title bar on Mac (movable)
BITMAPBUTTON is now properly rendered into the resource file
- Browser window text fields removed, releases width constraint
- Settings window is now wrapped in a Scroll Group
- Fixed language detection for R16+ (new resource directory structure) see #4
- Fixed crash when saving dialog resource (related to #4)
- Fix compilation on Windows
- Remove Visual Studio Project Files
- Remove unnecessary file
comments powered by
- (almost) original version of ResEdit (view changes)
- Mac version built with Clang 6.1.0 on OSX Mavericks